Your website’s log file records every single request that’s made to your server, and analyzing this information can reveal insights about how search engines are crawling your site and its web pages. And in this guide, we’re going to take a deep dive into how to carry out a log file analysis and what it can be used for in SEO.
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on