Your website’s log file records every single request that’s made to your server, and analyzing this information can reveal insights about how search engines are crawling your site and its web pages. And in this guide, we’re going to take a deep dive into how to carry out a log file analysis and what it can be used for in SEO.
- Dynamic Search Ads Explained & How Best to Use Them in Your Strategy
- What Is a Metric in Google Analytics & Which Ones To Track
- Don’t miss out on expert-led search marketing training at SMX
- Harry, yer a [reporting] wizard; Monday’s daily brief
- CPA Marketing: How it Works & How to Build an Effective Strategy