On June 2, Google announced its first core algorithm update for 2021. We at Semrush have monitored changes within both mobile and desktop stats and are ready to share the results: check which industries seem to be SERP winners and losers, and which websites seem to be the most affected ones.
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on