Duplicate content is defined as content that is an exact copy of content found elsewhere. However, the term duplicate content can also refer to almost identical content (such as just swapping a product, brand name, or location name only). In this guide, I’ll look deeper into the causes of duplicate content within a site architecture and the best ways to avoid it.
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on
- Video: Joe Beccalori on the importance of blending SEO with other digital marketing on
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on