Google Trends began as a way to analyze and aggregate user interest in various topics or fields. It has now morphed into a big data utilization tool that can offer storytelling on a much grander scale. Find out how to use Google Trends for the kind of keyword research that can boost any project by reading our breakdown!
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on