It’s time for the last Local Quizness of the year!
Every month, we pay close attention to all of the new features, bugs, and trends affecting local marketers – so you don’t have to. Answer 10 quick questions to find out if you spotted some of the biggest stories in local SEO from November, and catch up on any you might have missed in the complete reading list below.
Only the most vigilant local news-readers can score more than 6/10 – try your luck, and share with your colleagues and peers to find out who’s the highest scorer!
Refresh your memory with all the news below, and don’t forget to share your score on Twitter using #LocalQuizness.
- Local U – New Google My Business Dashboard
- Search Engine Land – Google’s new Small Business Advisors program aims to help SMBs grow
- Amy Toman on Twitter – New Placement for ‘Suggest an Edit’
- Nextdoor – Neighborhood Sponsorships
- Claire Carlile on Twitter – Google Posts CTA Update
- Google – Google Maps Updates to Get You Through the Holidays
- Local U – Google Local Services Ads Expanding Bid Mode in Home Services Categories
- CNBC – Tripadvisor CEO on pivot from hotels to homes
- GatherUp – Google Review Issue – New Reviews Not Posting
- Lluc Berrio Penycate on Twitter – Average Review Ratings of Hotels in Attributes
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Local Packs May Roll Out X Years In Business Label
- Local U – Google Adds Google Guaranteed Badges to Google Maps
We hope you enjoyed this month’s Local Quizness. We’ll be back in the New Year with another challenge!
The post Local Quizness December 2020 – Put Your News Knowledge to the Test! appeared first on BrightLocal.