It may have only been the first month of the year, but the local SEO news didn’t ease us in gently!
Test your knowledge of last month’s biggest stories in our monthly local marketing news quiz – Local Quizness!
In just 10 questions, you can challenge your knowledge of the biggest tests, new features, and changes affecting local businesses in January. And as always, you can share your scores over on Twitter using #LocalQuizness.
If you wanted to catch up on any of January’s news, we’ve provided links to some great articles exploring the stories.
- BrightLocal – Google Posts No Longer Expire After Seven Days
- BBC – Google threatens to withdraw search engine from Australia
- Search Engine Roundtable – New Google My Business Insights Platform & Device Breakdown
- Search Engine Land – Yelp launches “health and safety measures” community feedback feature
- Local U – Google Updates The Options to Flag a Review
- Social Media Today – Facebook Launches Updated ‘Account Quality’ Dashboard to Help Businesses Address Concerns
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Drops Review Snippets For Lawyers
- Search Engine Land – Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report
- Local U – Google is Testing Opening Dates in the Local Packs
- Forbes – Google Search Rival DuckDuckGo Tops 100 Million Daily Searches, A First
We’ll be back next month with another news quiz – see you then!
The post Local Quizness February 2021 – What’s New in Local SEO? appeared first on BrightLocal.