There are no hard-and-fast rules when it comes to SEO. Each niche is different, and how Google understands intent changes based on a number of factors. In order to win in search, SEOs need to stop following trends and start doing more testing and research themselves. This is where split-testing comes in.
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on