SEO reporting can be a complex task: from the metrics you should include to how often you should update it, an SEO report can take up a lot of your time. In this guide, our goal is to help you to understand what a perfect SEO report should look like and what it should include, helping you to take your reporting to the next level.
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on