SEO reporting can be a complex task: from the metrics you should include to how often you should update it, an SEO report can take up a lot of your time. In this guide, our goal is to help you to understand what a perfect SEO report should look like and what it should include, helping you to take your reporting to the next level.
- Video: Joe Beccalori on the importance of blending SEO with other digital marketing on
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Top 5 Google SEO Performance Indicators on