Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about making websites better understood by search engines instead of merely hoping they would figure it all out by themselves. It’s both an art and a science.While many algorithm updates and policies remain obscured, Google does provide some performance indicator insights into future search engine visibility of large sites in Google Search Console.Read on to discover my top five SEO performance indicators that matter–and how to read their signals!
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on