Ever since Google’s Mobilegeddon, page load time has been a hot topic for website improvement, not simply because of the increased demand from mobile visitors but because of potential lead and customer losses. While page speed influences your search ranking and Facebook pushes Instant Articles, it’s obvious that websites need to pick up the pace, but how fast is fast enough?
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on