Ever since Google’s Mobilegeddon, page load time has been a hot topic for website improvement, not simply because of the increased demand from mobile visitors but because of potential lead and customer losses. While page speed influences your search ranking and Facebook pushes Instant Articles, it’s obvious that websites need to pick up the pace, but how fast is fast enough?
- SEO year in review 2020: COVID forces platforms to adapt their local and e-commerce offerings, and more on
- How to Find Low-Competition Keywords With Semrush [SUPER easy] on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on