AMP, or Accelerated Mobile Pages, is an open source HTML framework that allows for improved mobile web browsing. In this guide, we‘ll go over what AMP is and why it matters.
- SEO year in review 2020: COVID forces platforms to adapt their local and e-commerce offerings, and more on
- How to Find Low-Competition Keywords With Semrush [SUPER easy] on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on