HTML (hypertext link markup) is the backbone of every website and webpage. In the backend code, HTML tags (and how they are organised within the code) express how words, headings, hyperlinks, downloadable content, images, and more are formatted. What users see on the front-end of a website (for example, a word in bold or italics) is a direct translation of HTML.
- Google My Business launches new performance reporting on
- 3 YouTube Targeting Options You Need to Try in 2021 on
- Bing Webmaster Tools adds crawl requests, crawl errors & indexed pages to performance report on
- Google News performance report added to Google Search Console on
- The SMX Report agenda is live! on